There are a few ways to connect your Harmony Hub to WiFi. You can either use the Harmony App on your smartphone or tablet, or you can use the included Harmony Remote.
To connect using the Harmony App:
- Make sure your phone or tablet is connected to the same WiFi network as your Harmony Hub.
- Open the Harmony App and sign in using your account information.
- Select Devices from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Select Add a Device from the list of devices on-screen.
- Select your Harmony Hub from the list of discovered devices and follow the on-screen instructions to complete connection setup.
Why is my Harmony Hub blinking red?
There are a few potential reasons why your Harmony Hub might be blinking red. One possibility is that the batteries in the remote are low and need to be replaced.
Another possible reason is that the Hub may not have been properly set up during installation, or there may be some sort of problem with the network connection. If you’re having difficulties resolving the issue, please contact our support team for assistance.
How do I reconnect my Harmony Hub?
To reconnect your Harmony Hub, you’ll need to delete the Hub from your list of devices and then add it back in.
- Open the Harmony app and tap the Devices button in the upper-left corner of the screen.
2. Tap the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen, then select Add/Edit Devices.
3. Tap on the Hub you’d like to delete, then select Delete Device.
4. Once your Hub has been deleted, open up Settings on your phone or tablet and connect to your Wi-Fi network again.
5. Return to the Harmony app and tap Add/Edit Devices once more.
6.Select Set Up New Device,
Does Harmony Hub work on 5GHz Wi-Fi?
The Harmony Hub is a Universal Remote Control that connects to your home’s Wi-Fi network. It does not, however, connect to 5GHz Wi-Fi networks.
If you have a dual-band router, you will need to make sure that the Harmony Hub is connected to the 2.4GHz band in order for it to work properly.
To do this, you’ll need to access your router’s settings and look for the Wi-Fi section. In there, you should see an option to select which band you want your devices to use. Select 2.4GHz and then save your changes.
Can’t connect to Harmony Hub on Wi-Fi?
There are a few things you can try if you’re having trouble connecting your Harmony Hub to your Wi-Fi network. First, make sure that your Hub is close enough to your router to get a strong signal. If there are walls or furniture in the way, try moving the Hub closer to the router or changing its position.
Also, make sure that your Wi-Fi network is password protected and that the password is entered correctly on the Hub’s settings page. If you’ve tried these things and are still having problems, we recommend contacting our support team for assistance.